Tuesday 7 October 2014

week 40 - wednesday

Today our office moved to STPLN in Malmø. STPLN is a big office available for anyone who wants to create and build things, produce cultural events or experiment with project designs.
I really enjoyed the place and surprised of its unlimited facilities. People working there were behaving really nice and were open to communicate and discuss on ideas even though we all had different aims and projects to do.

I met Valo TV's CEO Rafael there we have have discussed about finishing our T-shirt contest project and releasing it on the internet and the he came up with a brief about our next big project which is Valo TV's first event in Dome of visions.

My task here is doing desk research on Nordic creative products, diversities, animals and nature, culture and art. Besides that I need to come up with ideas and thoughts on how the event would look like. It could be e.g coming up with a service design inside the event.

But first of all I have these tasks below:

- To create the Facebook event of Valo TV in Dome of visions.
- To design it's Facebook cover.
- Designing the event's sponsor flyer , poster, invitation flyer and sticker.

Today I have spent my time mostly on discovering things in our new office and see how and where I can utilize their stuff.

This bicycle bellow is found there in our new office :)




No comments:

Post a Comment