Monday 4 August 2014

week 32 - monday



Today was my first day of my internship in Valo TV.

Valo TV is a new digital platform focusing on contemporary Nordic Culture by combing visual arts with interactive design, storytelling and documentary film. Valo TV’s episodes will cover cultural personalities, artists, designers, events, musicians, architects, trends. The programs are in English and it is intended to reach a global audience

Valo TV is planing to create an exhibition in Copenhagen that contains the videos from ValoTV that have not been released yet and representation of some visual images related to nordic culture and industries with music performance. My main task here is to art directing and generating idea for the visual promotional products and to promote the event online.

Today I had a conversation with my colleagues Rafael and Andres and got informed about the brief of my task.
The Event is going to be in dome of visions near the black diamond library. The upon image shows view of inside of this hemisphere building. This image has been taken on friday by me.



No comments:

Post a Comment