Thursday 14 August 2014

week 33 - thursday

Me and Rafael met with my internship coach Lars today and talked about how my internship goes. Rafael found it this meeting interesting since my teacher Lars was also working with film production management before, so he can give us guide on the companies business plans. 
Besides that I've been struggled a lot finding the right theme and sequences of the Helsinki design week video. I've also been told by Rafael that we are going to Bornholm for filming a festival in August 21th which would be really exiting. 
Today I came up with an idea of a T-shirt contest idea for ValoTv which we would make a contest where everyone would make a design for ValoTv's t-shirt and Rafael was really interested about this idea. As we both believe creating a contest by ValoTv can introduce the company to a lots of artists. 
Therefor we went to an screen printing workshop where I already have the access to utilize their materials and devices for printing on t-shirts. We have also thought about the prizes of this contest which would be few hand made t-shirts and posters by us. I also have the task of creating and promoting this contest online.


No comments:

Post a Comment