Friday 8 August 2014

Week 32 - Friday



In this week I've mostly focused on watching the videos and reading blogs that ValoTv has been published until now.
I've also been in a fashion show in Dome of visions with Rafael in order to take some photos and publish them in ValoTv's website. In the fashion show I've been introduced to some of other artists and company directors by Rafael which gave me the oppurtunity of  having connection with creative people.
I've been also given task of creating a 5 minutes video of the Helskinki design week which has been filmed by ValoTv in 2013 but has not edited and published yet. The video is also going to be in the ValoTv's exhibtion before it publishes on the internet. The deadline of this project is 2 weeks starting from monday and I am able to decide about all the elements in the video and direction of it.
The upon image has been taken by us in Dome of visions on thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment