Tuesday 26 August 2014

week 35 - monday

Today I have showed the edited video of The Helsinki design week to Rafael, and we have decided to make some changes in the video and extend the deadline of uploading it on ValoTv.
Therefor Im still working on the editing part and creating more images and motion graphic for the video.
The first mistake in the video was that in the intro part of it the text "The Helsinki design week 2013" appears as a motion graphic but I need to remove the year of it which is "2013" since it's not relevant.
The second mistake was that the sign of ValoTv shouldn't appear in the begging of the video but in the end.
The third mistake was that some parts of scenes I've used in the video was not relevant so I should also change them.
The last hint was that I need to use more illustration in the video so I can maximize the flow of audience experience. Since it's an interview some images could complement the contents of the interview so the viewers can understand more about what's going on in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment